Saturday, December 19, 2009

Deuces 2009

Dear 2009,

Although my time with you is not quite over I cannot say how much I am not going to miss you. 2009, you have been the worse year of my life thus far! I cannot wait until you are gone so that I can start a new year. Let's take a look back at the pros and cons of this past year.
In 2009 I...
  • Was in and out of love so much that it made me sick
  • Had my heart broken
  • Lost a someone close to my heart
  • Had an "issue"
  • Lost my best friend
  • Had the worst summer ever
  • Started fading away from my relationship with God
  • Became suffocated by the 'rents and tried to escape
  • Became "just a friend"
  • Made one of the biggest mistakes ever!
  • Lost a few good friends
  • Broke my toe
  • Lost some pride and self-respect
  • Settled and became unhappy
  • Had to deal with schiesty people
  • Pulled the most all nighters
  • Barely slept
  • Studied my butt off
  • Shaked and Baked
  • Was disappointed with my grades
  • Felt like a failure

However, I did have a few good moments which I must give out kudos for.

  • I got closer to God
  • It snowed
  • I met new people
  • I made a lot of new friends
  • I had a 3.8 gpa
  • I realized that going to Tuskegee was the biggest and best thing I have ever done in my life
  • Decided to stay at Tuskegee
  • Stepped with my dorm
  • Fall semester and homecoming was on point!
  • Shake and Bake Crew
  • Realized I missed someone
  • Boo thang boo thang
  • Gained a "brother"

Okay, so I guess you weren't too bad 2009, but I'm still ready to put everything behind me and chuck the deuces!

No comments:

Post a Comment