Saturday, December 19, 2009

Epic Failure

So it is the end of the semester, and grades have been posted. I am really upset and disappointed. I was hoping for all As and a B, but figured that I might end up with two Bs. Instead what do I get THREE FREAKING Bs!!! Yep, a 3.4 gpa. (How dare Grant give me a B! I'm going to talk to her and find out why I didn't get an A.) Although these grades aren't too horrible, and I'm glad I didn't get any Cs, I still feel like an epic failure. It seems as if all I did this semester was study my ass off, and it feels like it didn't pay off. Oh well, there's always next semester I suppose. Will there ever be a time when I can get strait As? I hate hearing about everyone else's good grades when mine are horrible. I can't wait until all of this studying will end and I have that paper.

Much Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment