Friday, August 21, 2009

Jon & Kate Plus 8


Oh Em Gee, what is the deal here?? Now, I have been watching Jon & Kate Plus 8 on TLC since it started, and even watched the documentaries on DHC before the show. As I watched the show there were times when my friends and me would notice Kate being a little bossy, and how it sometimes seemed as if Jon were treated like a kid. I could also see the various different opinions that they had on certain situations. Jon is the more laid back parent, while kate likes to be on a schedule. Honestly though I saw this divorce coming a long time ago.


When things first got a little rocky in the relationship I thought 'Poor Jon, Kate is always telling him what to do, and he is simply tired of his life being aired as a reality tv show. ' Now the tables have turned since Jon has decided to reclaim his bachelorhood and act a fool. Does he not realize that he is just down right embarassing? Isn't he worried about what his kids will think of this when they get older? Apparently not! All he does is parade around with his new girlfriend with his pierced ears and Ed Hardy t-shirts. Personally I think one day he will realize that he's being stupid and want Kate back, but they'll never get back together.


So now it's poor Kate, but what about the "Plus 8"??? You know the reason that they have a tv show and all that money in the first place. I can't imagine what it must be like for her to go through this. Her family drama is all over tabloids, and she is constantly crying, but Kate you must move on with your life. By moving on I mean maybe you shouldn't put your life all over tv anymore. Yes having 8 kids is expensive, but I really think it would be better for the kids if the show was canceled. It's not like the show will be the same anyways, and it's already losing viewers, but hey who knows what will happen.


P.S. What the hec happend to them being all lovey dovey and doing that whole second wedding thing. I thought then they promised to love each other, and that everything would be about the kids. Wasn't that just in the last season too. Hmm I guess this is proof that things can change in an instant.


Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment